Ever notice that the rules of love and the rules of work are the same?
They are! An interview is a date, leaving a job is a break up, severance is alimony. And in Harper's Rules, Danny Cahill--headhunting guru and owner of one of the country's largest recruiting firms--delivers clear-cut strategies for getting a job and building a career, and shows how those strategies can apply to your personal relationships.
Danny offers effective, insider tips, packaged in an intimate and funny parable. As you follow successful executive Casey Matthews through the rough waters of a recent divorce, a job she doesn't like, insensitive interviewers, the rigors of contemporary dating, and high-pressure career advancement, you'll discover the rules that can change your life. The all-knowing but charming headhunter Harper Scott rescues Casey with the essential tools of job hunting and dating.
- Take the sure-fire test for deciding whether you should stay in your job or relationship.
- Discover how to leave without burning a bridge or breaking a heart.
- Understand why you should never accept a counteroffer--from a boss or a lover.
- Learn how to ask for the job or the next date at the end of the meeting.
- Know when to commit and when to keep interviewing or dating.
Harper's Rules is a funny and riveting story that will help you make smart decisions about landing your next--your best--job or relationship.
Price $21.99 Member Price $19.79